PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS before using this website (‘the Site’).
When you use the SITE or place an order on it, you signify that you have read, understand and agree with these Terms and Conditions in their entirety in addition to any other law or regulation that applies to the Site and the Internet and you are aware that you are bound by these Conditions and our Policies, so if you do not agree with all, you must not use the SITE. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visits and use of the Site, as well as to the Content, information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through the Site.
GSA SPORT IKE, reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting on our web site. It is your responsibility to read them periodically, as the current conditions at the time of formalization of the relevant Contract (as defined further on) or of use of this website shall be those that apply. The continued use of our site constitutes agreement to any revision of the terms and conditions.
Site and its Content Intellectual Property and Ownership
The Site is owned and operated by GSA SPORT IKE, 7 FAVIEROU STR. GREECE. The content of the Site, including without limitation all text, images, graphics, designs, logos, icons, interfaces, codes, data, materials and the compilation thereof, as well as the look, selection and arrangement, design and organization of the Site, (collectively “Content”), is controlled by GSA SPORT IKE, including without limitation copyrights, trademarks (whether registered or not) and all other pertinent rights controlled by GSA SPORT IKE, excepting certain portions of the Content (trademarks, logos, patents etc) that are included herein with the relevant owner’s/licensor’s permission or as permitted under the applicable laws and the users content. The use of the SITE is not intended to and does not grant to any person or entity any intellectual property or other ownership rights in or to the SITE or its Content.
RESTRICTIONS OF USE
You may not reproduce, distribute, publish, republish, license, modify, translate, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit the SITE or its Content (partial), or any information or products obtained or derived therefrom, unless you have the prior, express, written, official permission of GSA SPORT IKE or it is your own user content that you post in the SITE. The above notwithstanding, you may display, copy, download onto a single personal computer and/or print part the SITE or its Content or portions thereof, for your own internal, non-commercial, lawful use, including when you place an order with GSA SPORT IKE. In the event you download software (including but not limited to screensavers, icons, videos, images, data, files etc) from the Site, (collectively, the “Software”) you are aware and agree that are licensed to you by GSA SPORT IKE and that fact does not transfer ownership or license to the Software to you.
The SITE is protected under national, regional, and international intellectual property and other laws. Unauthorized use of the SITE may constitute a violation of such laws.
Any reference in the SITE to any natural or legal persons other than GSA SPORT IKE, whether incorporated or not, including without limitation companies, societies, associations, federations, or entities (collectively “Other Entities”), is only made for informational reasons or for reasons of historical reference, and does not denote or imply any form of partnership, joint venture, parent/subsidiary relationship, association, sponsorship, affiliation, business arrangement, or other relation of any kind whatsoever between GSA SPORT IKE and such Other Entity or Entities, unless expressly specified therein.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The SITE and the content (user’s or not, products etc) are provided “as is” and without any representations and warranties of any kind. GSA SPORT IKE disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
By using the SITE you understand that GSA SPORT IKE does not represent or warrant that it and its content are complete, accurate, uninterrupted, error free, or that any defects in the SITE will be corrected or that the SITE or the Server that makes the SITE available are free of viruses or other harmful content or components. The downloading or otherwise obtaining content use of the SITE is in your sole responsibility and any damage occurred in your devices that you use to access the SITE, is also your own sole responsibility.
To the extent allowed by law, GSA SPORT IKE or/and members of our group of companies, or its licensor exclude: all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of income/revenue, business, profits/contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted time) incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
No warranties or representations are made from GSA SPORT IKE and in the fullest extent permitted by applicable Law, regarding the use of the materials and in relation with their accuracy, usefulness, correctness or else.
Also the SITE may include features that describe or promote physical or other activity. Nothing on this SITE constitutes advice of any kind. Before involving or engaged in any physical or other activity consult your medical or other appropriate professional.
GSA SPORT IKE and/or its licensors will not be liable for any direct, indirect or other damages occur as result of the use of the SITE or any other reason.
Please note that some jurisdictions do not permit exclusion or limitations on damages, so some of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
The SITE, in order to improve its usage and provide best possible services, may contain links to other sites, websites, etc owned, controlled or operated by third parties. You understand and agree that you enter, access etc in those websites, platforms or else at your risk and your entering will lead you beyond the SITE’s control and GSA SPORT IKE is not responsible for their content, terms and conditions or privacy policies.
Use of Site
Illegal, immoral and other inappropriate behavior is prohibited. By entering/accessing and posting through the SITE you must act according to the applicable Laws and morals. It is restricted to use the Site to post, transmit, upload any content that could expose GSA SPORT IKE or the SITE users to any kind liability. You should not use, create and post infringing, threatening, harmful, false, abusive, pornographic, misleading, inflammatory, libelous, invasive of privacy, obscene, discriminating, illegal content or any other material that is or could be considered a criminal offence, violation of any party’s rights or which may violate any law. You are also prohibited from posting personal data, photos or other material of another person.
Participation and Interaction Disclaimer
GSA SPORT IKE is not responsible/liable for your posting and interactions with other users. You are sole responsible for any damage, loss, liability as result of your participation, interaction, posting, releasing personal information or data through the SITE. You understand that you have to follow all necessary actions in order to prevent any disputes, damage or losses, while interacting in the SITE, whether online or not.
Also, you understand and agree that you grant GSA SPORT IKE an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, indefinite and royalty-free license to use, distribute, publish, reproduce etc, in any way, content that you add, upload, post, communicate etc in the SITE.
You understand and agree that there might be information in our SITE that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, packaging and/or product composition. Also, there is a possibility that some products advertised in the SITE might not always be immediately available.
GSA SPORT IKE reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and/or to modify, remove or update any information in the SITE without prior notice, in its unfettered discretion.
Your questions, comments and suggestions are welcome. Please send any questions, comments and suggestions to [email protected].
As a user, if you choose, or you are provided with, an identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security, you understand that such information is confidential and not disclosable to any third party. GSA SPORT IKE may deny access to the SITE, at any time, if in its opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. User is responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing the SITE through his connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
These Terms and Conditions and any other dispute may arise, related to this SITE, shall be governed by the laws of New Jersey and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant Courts. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions become void, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- This Site/e-shop is operated by GSA SPORT IKE
- The Site/e-shop is intended for use EUROPE countries
- Personal Data and Information: We will ask you to provide personal data to place an order or to post/mail comments etc. Your information or personal data shall be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Policies and will not be transmitted to any third Part. We will use them in order to complete the sale, to respond to you or to inform you about new products, news etc. We expect that all information and details provided by you are true and legal. In order to place an order in this Site/e-shop you must be, legally capable of entering into binding contracts, at least 18 years old.
Also by placing an order in this Site you understand and agree that you have to act legally, to provide true information and data, to act according the applicable laws and morals. If you do not act, as above, we have the right to cancel, delete your account or your orders.
- Ordering Procedure: The information contained in these Conditions and the details contained on this website do not constitute an offer of sale, rather an invitation to treat. There shall be no contract between you and us in relation to any product until your order has been expressly accepted by us. If your offer is not accepted and your account has already been charged, the amount of the same shall be reimbursed in full. To place an order, you must follow the online purchasing procedure and click “Authorize Payment”. After doing so, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order (the “Order Confirmation”). This does not mean your order has been accepted; your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to our acceptance and you will be informed for our acceptance via an e-mail in which we will confirm that the order is being sent (the “Order’s Delivery Confirmation”). The contract between us to buy a product (the “Contract”) will be formalized only when we send you the Order’s Delivery Confirmation. Only the products listed in the Delivery Confirmation shall be subject to the Contract. No products will be shipped until payment has been made in full and your details have been verified by any third party payment facilitators.
- Delivery of Products: Our aim is to deliver your order the soonest possible. All product orders are subject to availability. If there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no items, of the ordered, we reserve the right to provide you with information on substitute products of the same or higher quality and value that you may order. If you do not wish to order the substitute products, we will reimburse any amount that you may have paid. If the Product(s) are not delivered within 30 days of the Order acknowledgement, you are entitled to cancel the Contract and be refunded for any amounts paid by you.
We reserve the right to remove any content, product etc. from this Site/e-shop at any time and to refuse the delivery of an ordered product, even if we have sent the Order Confirmation. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any of the above actions.
Our effort is to deliver the ordered products in the date indicated in the Delivery Confirmation and if no such date is indicated, in any case within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of the Order Confirmation. You understand that there may be delays for reasons that we are not responsible, such as wrong information given by you, payment incompletion etc.. If for any reason we are not able to deliver to the agreed date, you will have the option to continue with the purchase, in a new delivery date, or cancel the order with full reimbursement of the amount paid.
Upon delivery you are obliged to unpack and make an inspection to the deliver product, carefully and without destroying the package. If you realize that the deliver product is different of that you ordered, or damaged/defective you must report that fact to us, within 15 days. After that period it is considered that the deliver product/s is in the desired status without defects or damages.
- PRICES AND CURRENCY.
The product prices displayed on the Site are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT). Shipping rates are not charged. Prices are quoted in Euro. The total price specified in the final check out screen includes tax. This price will be recorded in the Order Confirmation, which we recommend you print or download for future reference. If paying by credit card, the total amount for your entire order will be reflected on your statement in your local currency. If your local currency is different from the currency in which the prices are quoted, your bank will apply the exchange rate applicable per the date of purchase. Your bank may apply a different exchange rate, which is beyond our control. Please transfer only the exact amount specified on the Order Confirmation. The prices of the products will be as displayed on the Website. Prices may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed in an Order Confirmation.
There is always a possibility of errors. So if we realize an error in the product’s price that you have ordered, we will inform you and you will have the option of confirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. In any case we will not deliver any product at the incorrect price.
- To complete a purchase of product follow the below steps:
1. Select the product you would like to purchase.
- Add product to your shopping basket.
- Select a payment method, from the provided payment procedures and proceed to payment.
- Select the delivery and billing options.
- Check your order and bring this before submission.
- Submit your order.
- After completing the above steps wait for order confirmation online.
8. Confirm receipt of the confirmation.
Upon completion of the submission of your order you have committed and you are obliged to pay the amount, which corresponds to it, and as it is indicated to the ‘Total Amount’ field of the purchase receipt. Before payment, you can modify the details of your order. You are provided with a detailed description of the purchase process in the section of ‘Orders & Payment’ of the Customer Service section on the footer page of the e-shop. Upon receipt of your order, an automated acknowledgment of your order will be displayed on the Site/e-shop, which contains the order number and a description of your purchase. The purchase agreement has now been completed/signed.
A copy of the automated order confirmation or any subsequent amendment of the order that you and we accept will be sent at your e-mail. We recommend that you print or download this copy for future reference. You have to know that a record of all the orders placed by you is available in “My Account” area.
- Payment: You may use, as payment method, one of the down mentioned paying choices: Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal. Risk of non-authorized access is minimized as your credit card details will be encrypted. It is in your acknowlegement that once we receive your order, we will make a pre-authorization on your card to make sure that your funds are sufficient, in order to complete the transaction. The charge on your card will be made at the starting point of the delivery procedure, and in PayPal’s method, the charge will be made when we confirm your order. When you click “Authorize Payment”, you are confirming that the credit card is yours. If the entity does not authorize the payment, and we will not be able to formalize any Contract with you and we will not proceed to delivery of products.
- Return of Products: Legal right of withdrawal Right of withdrawal if you are contracting as a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the Contract within 30 calendar days, without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 30 calendar days from the day on which you or a third party other indicated by you other than the carrier acquires physical possession or control of the goods or in case of multiple goods in one order delivered separately, after 30 calendar days from the day on which you or a third party other indicated by you other than the carrier acquires physical possession or control of the last good. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you may file a ‘Returns’ form, of your decision to withdraw from this Contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). You may use the model withdrawal form as set out in Annex, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
If you withdraw from this Contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, not including the costs and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this Contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, without any fees for you. We will proceed to the reimbursement until we have received the goods back. You shall send back or deliver the goods or hand them over to us at GSA SPORT IKE address, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this Contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 calendar days has expired. You shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods, unless we arrange other way of return. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handing other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Contractual right of withdrawal In addition to the legally recognized right to cancel for consumers and users, mentioned in clause above, we grant you a period of 30 calendar days from the Delivery Confirmation to return the products. The costs of returning the product (s) is solely on you. You may exercise your right of withdrawal in accordance with the provision of clause 10 above, however should you inform us about your intention of withdrawing from the Contract after the legal term for withdrawal, you shall, in any case, hand the goods over to us within the 30 day term as from the Delivery Confirmation.
Your right to cancel the Contract shall apply exclusively to the products that are returned in the same conditions in which you received them. No reimbursement will be made if the product has been used more than just opening it, for products that are not in the same condition as when they were delivered or when they have been damaged, so take care of the product(s) while in your possession. Please return the products using or including all their original packaging, instructions, and other documents, if any, accompanying the products. In any case, you must send the product to be returned together with the ticket which you will have received when the product was delivered. You will find a summary on exercising this cancellation right when you receive the order. Upon cancellation, the respective products shall be returned as follows: a) Returns at GSA SPORT IKE address. In such case, you should fill out the Returns Form included in your order package and return the products via Courier with the fully completed ticket, you received with the delivery. b) When returning the product(s) via courier You should send the product by following the instructions mentioned in the “RETURNS” section of this website. After examining the article, we will inform you of whether you have the right to reimbursement of the amounts paid not including the shipping cost, which are non refundable. The refund will be paid as soon as possible and, in all cases, within 14 days from the date on which you notified us of your intention to cancel. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or until you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. The refund will always be paid using the same payment means you used to pay for your purchase. You shall assume the cost and risk of returning the products to us, as indicated above. If you have any questions, you can contact us on our contact form or by calling us. Returns of defective products In the cases in which you consider that at the moment of delivery the product is not as stipulated in the Contract, you must contact us immediately on our contact form, providing the product details and the damage sustained, or calling us on +30 2111822269 where we will indicate what you need to do. You can return the product in GSA SPORT IKE address or via a courier who will deliver it to us. You must return the product together with the ticket that you will receive with the product when it is delivered. We will carefully examine the returned product and will notify you by e-mail within a reasonable period if the product may be refunded or replaced (as appropriate). The refunding or replacement of the article shall take place as soon as possible and in all cases within 14 days from the date on which we send you an email confirming the that refund or replacement of the product is going ahead. The amounts paid for the products returned due to any damage or defect, when it actually exists, will be reimbursed in full, including the delivery costs related to sending the article and the costs to you for returning it to us. The refund shall be paid by the same payment means you used to pay from the purchase. All rights recognized in current legislation shall be, in any case, safeguarded.
When placing a Pre-Order for GSA Products, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. GSA SPORT IKE shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to your product being shipped by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
Acknowledge and agree that GSA SPORT IKE may decline or delay reservations to avoid oversubscription or as it deems appropriate, provided that we will make efforts to inform you within three (3) weeks of our receipt of your Pre-Order, and that you will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase Price. Due to the nature of pre ordering, the following specific conditions apply to pre-ordered products:
Delivery of PRE-ORDERED PRODUCTS. Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. Standard delivery timelines will apply from the moment the pre-ordered product is available in our warehouse. This information is best estimates only, timelines are not binding. An estimated time of delivery (ETD) is only an estimate, is subject to change, and GSA SPORT IKE does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the product is not met, GSA SPORT IKE is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays.
Payment of PRE – ORDERED PRODUCTS. You will be charged the full Price of the Products at the time of placing the Pre-Order. If GSA SPORT IKE is unable to commence shipping the Products on or before the three months anniversary of your placing the Pre-Order, GSA SPORT IKE shall process a full refund to you. Your placing of a preorder constitutes your express agreement to GSA SPORT IKE of charging the full Price of the Products at such time.
Separate shipping of PRE-ORDERED PRODUCTS. Pre-ordered products are shipped separately. They will not be shipped with regular product you may have ordered. Unfortunately, due to technical limitations from our side, the pre orders will show in your “goods shipped” confirmation e-mail and in your order status online. This is incorrect. Please disregard this information. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation once the product is shipped.
- Waiver and Liability: Unless otherwise indicated expressly in these Terms and Conditions, our liability regarding any product acquired on our website shall be limited strictly to a maximum compensation for these losses (if applicable) equivalent to the market value of the products. Nothing in these general terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which can not be excluded or limited by Greek and European Union law and regulations. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or any other conditions may apply to the Site or this content, either explicitly or implicitly. Note that we provide the SITE/e-shop for private use. You agree not to use the SITE/e-shop for any other purpose, especially commercial or business purpose, and we are not responsible to you for any loss of profits, loss of business or vacation, or loss of business opportunities. Apart from the case of intent and gross negligence, we shall not be liable for any loss arising from the use (or inability to use) the Site, including damage caused by viruses or other technically harmful material that may infect your computer, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to the use of the Website, the content is received by him or by another site it is connected, or other inaccuracies or imperfections of this SITE/e-shop.
All products, including, but not limited, descriptions, look, information and materials shown on this website are provided “as is”, with no express or implied guarantees on the same. In this sense, if you are contracting as a consumer or user, we are obliged to deliver goods that are in conformity with the Contract, being liable to you for any lack of conformity which exists at the time of delivery. The lack of requirement on our part for strict compliance on your part with any of the obligations assumed by you by virtue of a Contract or of these Conditions or a lack of exercising on our part of the rights or actions that correspond to us by virtue of this Contract or of the Conditions shall not constitute the waiving or limitation of said rights or actions, nor exonerate you from fulfilling said obligations. The waiving on our part of a specific right or action shall not constitute the waiving of other rights or actions derived from the Contract or from the Conditions may not be excluded legitimately in favor of consumers and users.
- a) Force majeure: GSA SPORT IKE will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement as a result of a Force Majeure Event (event that is beyond its reasonable control). For the purposes of this Terms and Conditions, Force Majeure Event means an event beyond the reasonable control of either Party including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of the either Party or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of either Party or subcontractor.
It shall be understood that our obligations deriving from Contracts are suspended during the period in which Force Majeure remains in effect, and we will be given an extension of the period in which to fulfil these obligations by an amount of time equal to the time that the situation of Force Majeure lasted. We will provide all reasonable resources to end the situation of Force Majeure or to find a solution that enables us to fulfill our obligations by virtue of the Contract despite the situation of Force Majeure.
- b) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the Parties on the subject hereof and supersedes all prior understandings and instruments on such subject. This Agreement may not be modified other than by a written instrument executed by duly authorized representatives of the Parties. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby.
- c) We have the right to review and modify these Conditions at any time. You are subject to the policies and Conditions in effect at the moment in which you use this website or place each order.
- d) GSA SPORT IKE is not responsible/liable for your posting and interactions with other users. You are sole responsible for any damage, loss, liability as result of your participation, interaction, posting, releasing personal information or data through the SITE. You understand that you have to follow all necessary actions in order to prevent any disputes, damage or losses, while interacting in the SITE, whether online or not.
- e) As a user, if you choose, or you are provided with, an identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security, you understand that such information is confidential and not disclosable to any third party. GSA SPORT IKE may deny access to the SITE, at any time, if in its opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. User is responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing the SITE through his connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- f) These Terms and Conditions and any other dispute may arise, related to this SITE, shall be governed by the laws of New Jersey and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant Courts.
h) Each of the sections of these general conditions apply separately. If a court or a relevant authority decides that any of the clauses is unenforceable or illegal the other shall remain in full force.